We are launching... so soon!
Ahhhh! We are less than a week away from the launch of the new Jordan Brittley brand! I can hardly believe that months and months of hard work are coming together. There's part of me that wants to hit publish today and part of me that wants to keep this going even longer! If you want to be the first to see the website, I will be sending sneak peek screenshots to my email newsletter.
I will also be sharing sneak peeks exclusive to snapchat: jordanbrittley!
This has been such a fun process! Here are a few of my favorite things from working on this rebrand:
- Diving deep into the heart of my business in my first homework assignment from Kathryn!
- Choosing between 2 amazing logos. I knew which logo I wanted from the beginning but there was still something drawing me in with the other logo. Thankfully, Kathryn decided to add that other logo, with a few minor tweeks, to fit in with the logo board that I chose. I like to think that I have a logo suite!
- Creating content for the 2 FREE PDFS I will be giving away!
- Brainstorming how I could encourage people through the launch, brand, and website!
- Thinking through the personality of my dream client and marketing directly to her through my images, copy, and the design (Kathryn is amazing, y'all)!
- The new Engagement guide!! I have had an engagement guide that I have sent to clients for years. It has served them well, but I'm so excited to have a guide that fits my new brand and will help my clients plan their engagement session.
- Streamlining and finalizing my client experience! Yay! That's all I can say. And that I want my client experience to feel like a garden party!!
- Getting emails from Kathryn! No, really. I am going to have to change some of the bad habits I have created from constantly checking my inbox for an email about my logo/PDFs/design/anything about my brand. It's been so fun to be on the waiting side!
- Blogging! This whole rebrand has made me love blogging even more. I think it's because I know I will have a user-friendly mobile site that feels like a garden party. I mean, that's pretty fun, right?!
This blog will be down Monday & Tuesday with a "Coming Soon" page in its place! Jordan Brittley will re-launch with the new brand on Wednesday, July 27 @ 9 am CST!