The new Jordan Brittley Mission Statement
I should just go ahead and add a hundred exclamation points to kick off this post: !!!!!!!!!
I am so excited to be working with Kathryn Duckett of Creme Brands! I have been following her work for years and love her to pieces. I love her design work, work ethic, and the heart behind her business. If you want to follow her on Instagram, click right here and tap the "follow" button!
We have been working behind the scenes for over two months and my heart is full! I want to share lots of behind the scenes information with you before we launch the new site later this year.
There are a few things you should know
- I am saying goodbye to my logo! After our first meeting, and hearing Kathryn's expertise on logos, I knew that my business needed a whole new logo. I have grown so much in the last few years and I really want the logo to reflect the vision God has given me for my business! I still love modern calligraphy and think it's beautiful but I am over the moon to see what logos Kathryn sends me in the next couple weeks!
- The website and blog will have an entire new look!
- Everything will be mobile friendly!
- I will relaunch Jordan Brittley sometime in July!
- I am digging into my business! You might remember that my word for April was "dig." Well, I have been pulling up things that don't work and things that don't represent my brand as well as they could. I'm imagining a few added touches to my packaging and a book for my brides!
The mission statement
"Our mission is to pull back the veil and show people the light that we have seen. We believe that people can see themselves for the very first time in a photograph. The way we photograph people is so they would see that they are living in the beautiful right this very second. We want to live in a world where marriage is beautiful and deeply celebrated."
You and me both! Pin this image so you can come back to it anytime.
Name your board "Light & Airy Photo Tips" so we can find your favorite posts!