Jordan Brittley's 2015 Publication Plan
The idea of selling educational products through the Jordan Brittley Shop began just a few months ago. I wanted to be able to share what I know in a way that couldn't be accomplished through the blog. I wanted the products to be purposeful and to really show small business owners the ins and outs - the nitty gritty details of my business and its strategies. I wanted to share the secrets of my business. Not all at once, but slowly, through every new product released.
I set a goal of launching the shop in the fall of 2015, but I was too excited to wait. I started brainstorming products: What do small business owners need to know? What can I share with the wedding industry so that we can all grow together? What do people want to read and how do they want to read it?
From this series of questions, I realized that I wanted to share two types of educational resources for the growing photographer and small business owner:
1. Yearly Resources - This group of products will be full of my 2015 plans (and secrets)! 2. Topical Resources - This group of products will be timeless!
So without further ado, I introduce to you my Jordan Brittley Publication Plan for 2015! In this guide I am sharing all of my secrets for where I am submitting in 2015 and why I will be submitting there. I go into the nitty gritty details of the publications that have worked for my business. I share what I will be submitting this year and there is a little bonus section full of FAQs about getting published!
Read on below to learn more about this resource or click HERE to purchase your instant digital download!
Getting published is a huge part of my yearly marketing plan, so these business secrets go a long way! You can purchase your instant digital download HERE!
- Delivery Method: Instant Download Link Available (+sent to your email)
- Length: 24 pages
- 5 "THE WHY" Images - I explain why an editor will love that particular image
INCLUDED IN THIS GUIDE:
- how to get the most out of reading my plan
- images that include a short blurb about WHY an editor will love that specific image
- the secrets of what worked and what didn't for JORDAN BRITTLEY when getting published in 2014
- where I am submitting in 2015
- why I am submitting to each of those publications in 2015
- what I am submitting in 2015
- why I am submitting those types of shoots in 2015
- my nitty gritty to-do list when prepping for getting published
- my nitty gritty to-do list for after I have been published
- a little encouragement for you to GO DO IT!
- BONUS FAQs
FAQS ANSWERED IN THIS GUIDE:
- How much time do you spend on each submission?
- Do you always submit to the same place?
- How do you decide where to submit?
- How do you narrow down your images for a submission?
- Do you every pay to be published?
- How do you get your brides excited about getting published?
I'm so excited to share this resource with you and I can't wait to hear about how you develop your own publication plan after reading it! Go! Do it!
Share what you're doing with your products: #JORDANBRITTLEYSHOP
And since I want to continue to share what I know in a way that benefits you, holler at me on Twitter or Instagram (tagging me) and use the following hashtag: #askjordanbrittley. You can also connect with me through the #ASKJORDANBRITTLEY Facebook group! Let’s build a little community!