A Look Behind the Scenes at a JB Wedding
You get to see the pretty images on the blog but I have never taken you behind the scenes of a wedding! Today that changes. This is us.
Sometimes I decide to photograph the bouquet again because I have a little free time and a brilliant idea. Sometimes Isaac holds a reflector if we need a little more light. We eat food (and cake). Sometimes Isaac fans our couple with the reflector. Sometimes he walks through my shot. Sometimes I make crazy requests and ask for the 40 foot garland as a prop. Whatever the wedding, you can be sure that we are up to something and having fun just being together.
1) I am drawn to bouquets. I love them. So when Charity of He Loves Me Flowers creates a cascading bouquet, I just can't stop photographing it. Too. Pretty. I'm using the reflector to bounce light back onto the blooms and greenery on the top of the bouquet!
2) Isaac is amazing. Just look at him in that suit! So handsome. And yes, he is pretty helpful too.
3) Lorna and Cody let us have a table to ourselves and we treated it like a date! Lots of sweet tea and some really delicious cake!
4) A wedding in August is bound to be hot, but goodness! Lorna's sister is touching up her makeup while Isaac fans the three of them.
5) Isaac grabbed this shot of me and you can see my angle HERE! I'm shooting film in the image below, but the linked image is digital! I can't wait to see how they compare!
There's that reflector again! I threw it on the ground to bounce some light back onto Lorna and Cody because the sun was just starting to disappear!
6) Sure, just walk through my shot. It's not like we are shooting a wedding or anything. I kid, babe. I kid. You can border my shots as much as your handsome self wants!
7) What?! I would never make you carry a 40 foot garland and all of the props...
8) Or maybe I would. Because this...